Saturday, November 6, 2010

Random pictures of my Craft Studio

A few weeks ago,this was a fancy Dining Rm. that we never used. I changed the kitchen space around and was able to fit the dining room table there and make a craft studio in this room. Im so happy I did, its a great space, and I love being able to leave my projects out. This big sewing table was a major renovation. We drug it out of someones old shed, very, very shabby and not very chic. The legs were originally a mustard yellow un~color.The top was thrashed. I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned,and painted it cream with mint trim. Its such a great table, has the two leaves on the side,so if I need all of that space, for sewing a quilt maybe,I really have a lot of room. The table was an old industrial sewing table with room for two sewing machines.






Below is a bookcase/hutch, with glass doors that used to hold dishes,now its full of fabric and craft books,and other things that I love.



Below is my smaller sewing table and desk.


Below is a memoryboard I made from an old frame I painted and a foam core insert,covered in fabric. My daughter and my Grandma Ada are the pictures.  










2 comments:

  1. Nice craft room,and im sure you get good light in there. It's nice be able to leave out your work too. So fun to see everyones work space, i have taken over a bedroom in our house. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooo your own space!! fabulous :D Linda x

    ReplyDelete