Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lady Mouse

Ive been able to spend a little more time on the mice...still working on the Lady mouse,wondering what her name will be...;) still have one of her arms and her hat and ears to go,then on to Mr. mouse...having fun!  I think she's going to be special :) Instead of using store bought lace around the bottom of her skirt I gathered some vintage fabric for a ruffled look. I usually use ribbon on the bow and apron straps,but I liked the gathered ruffle look there too.




4 comments:

  1. Oh my,she is looking so pretty!!!! Your so fast and very talented at sewing!! Love her to bits so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just popped over from Looking Glass Miniatures because I thought your mouse was soooo cute!

    But I think I like your profile even more -" Im a stay at home Mom,who does laundry and plays with dollhouses all day:)Bliss. Except for the laundry part."

    Love your honesty! Me too and I love it except the ironing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!




    ดูหนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete